Head Therapist, Bushey
My client is a Leisure Facility who after a huge investment have a brand new £2.2m destination Spa and Beauty Therapy facility. In this role you will be leading a team within the very best working environment.
Your role as Head Therapist will be to lead and manage a motivated team to deliver first-class treatments, to maximise revenue, encourage repeat business, and as the business grows to recruit and train new staff.
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy Qualification
- Experience as a Spa Therapist in a Hotel/Spa environment
- Have the ability to lead and manage your Spa Team
- You must be able to work on your own initiative, achieving a high standard of work whilst providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.A major focus of this important role will be on driving revenue and profit and delivering exceptional customer service.
This is a hands off role with the main focus being Team Management, Guest Service and setting the Spa Standards for the rest of your team. You will on occasion need to step into Spa Treatments and occasionally cover weekend shifts.
Salary circa £22000. Negotiable for Ideal Candidate
- A free leisure card, entitling you and your close family to use of facilities at our Centres for free or reduced fees.
- Discounted access to nursery places and other children’s activities
- Pension Scheme
- Employee of the Quarter and Long Service Award schemes
- Excellent career progression and training opportunities
If you are a passionate Spa Therapist, looking for their next step in the Spa and Leisure industry and ready to take on a Senior Management role, apply today