Health Club and Spa Manager
4Leisure Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Health Club and Spa Manager, on behalf of an exceptional multifaceted hotel establishment in the Suffolk area. The hotel is home to over 120 acres of beautiful parkland and has a diverse offering including the hotel rooms, an award winning golf course, luxury spa, business breaks, events and much more! The Health Club and Spa Manager will be responsible for overseeing the daily operation of both the fitness and spa facilities, this includes: gym, group exercise classes, personal trainers, leisure attendants, spa, treatment rooms, thermal suite and relaxation areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To oversee the Health Club and Spa team members, including the Managers, Duty Managers, Lifeguards, Therapists and Instructors - to ensure complete competency and standards within their roles
- To recruit, train and performance manage the leisure team
- To manage the department’s budget, controlling all expenditure costs and driving revenue targets
- To achieve high levels of member satisfaction monitored through member retention, ongoing feedback, and an annual survey
- To ensure the business is safe and clean at all times and that health and safety records are up to date
- To ensure all staff training in all areas is up to date
- To deal with all complaints related to the Health Club and Spa
- To work a variety of shifts in accordance with the business needs
- To oversee an effective, daily cleaning programme
- To work closely with the Marketing Manager to produce and implement a strategic marketing plan for the Health Club and Spa
The ideal candidate will need to have previous Club and Spa Management experience and hold qualifications within this field, such as fitness / spa / poolside certificates. This role also requires excellent customer service and people skills, the ability to work to deadlines, the use of initiative and a flexible team player approach to working.
The role offers a competitive salary of c£30,000 per annum. Temporary accommodation is available, if required to support a relocation.
If you’d like to join this thriving team and the role sounds of interest, please apply today!