Human Resources Officer – Active Entertainment brand
This is a fantastic job in Human Resources for a very successful active entertainment brand with a handful of sites across the UK. I am looking for a Human Resources Officer to support all HR functions and act as an ambassador for the brand at all times. With further sites in the pipeline, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress into a Group Human Resources role in the future.
I am searching for a HR generalist who can deliver hands on support for this high energy, customer driven and ambitious leisure operator. You will play a fundamental role in shaping a people centric culture that provides customers a truly memorable experience and one that keeps them coming back for more!
- Provide operational advice in all HR related matters
- Oversee and advise on employee relations and change management
- Responsibility for payroll, any other staff compensation
- Staff performance management
- Overseeing initial and ongoing recruitment, talent management and training
- Responsibility for any staff data management
- Responsibility for staff complaints and concerns and any formal procedures
- Shape the Learning and Development strategy
- Coach, lead and develop the team from an HR perspective
- Maintain standards with regard to UK employment law
- Ability to challenge and question stakeholders in a constructive way
- Reporting to senior management
- Leverage business trends, metrics, and reports to drive performance
- Inspire, engage, and connect with all staff.
- Ability to add value to the overall Team; be a Team player and perform additional tasks when needed
- Demonstrate the core values of the brand
- To work the occasional evening or weekend day if the business requires
- Ideally a HR background in leisure, hospitality or retail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time-management, organisation, and follow-through
- Strong decision-making skills
- Self-motivated with high self-awareness and integrity
- Openly receives feedback and coaching, and reacts accordingly
- Preferably CIPD qualiﬁed
Salary: 23-30k + bonus & benefits
Please apply now for further information or contact James for a confidential discussion on your suitability for this role.