Lead Nurse required for this specialist dermatology clinic in the prestigious Harley Street area.
Our client is a renowned and prestigious dermatology practice with an excellent reputation and they are now looking to grow their team with an experienced Lead Dermatology Nurse. Providing a broad range of clinical services such as photodynamic therapy, micrographic surgery, aesthetic treatments and more, this business is the go-to destination for everything dermatology. This exciting role will be responsible for the management of a diverse team both on site and across their other clinics.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision and ongoing development of the business's nursing team
- Ensuring all mandatory training is delivered, continually updated and refreshed
- Working closely with the CMO to develop appropriate care plans for patients
- Ensuring revalidation is maintained
- Leading on clinical excellence reviews
- Ensuring best practice in respect of incident reporting, auditing, infection prevention and control etc is shared across sites
The successful candidate will hold considerable experience at supervisory level within a broad dermatology setting.
The business provides a professional and expert environment in which to develop and they are committed to training and progressing their people to the highest possible standards.
Right to work in the UK is essential.