Lead Nurse required for this specialist dermatology clinic in the Oxford area.
Our client is a renowned and prestigious dermatology practice with an excellent reputation and they are now looking to grow their team with an experienced Lead Nurse. Providing a broad range of clinical services such as photodynamic therapy, micrographic surgery, aesthetic treatments and more, this business is the go-to destination for everything dermatology. This exciting role will be responsible for the management of a diverse team of nurses both on site and across their other clinics.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Act as clinical lead for the business
- Supervision and ongoing development of the business's nursing team
- Ensuring all mandatory training is delivered, continually updated and refreshed
- Working closely with the CMO to develop appropriate care plans for patients
- Ensuring revalidation is maintained
- Leading on clinical excellence reviews
- Ensuring best practice in respect of incident reporting, auditing, infection prevention and control etc is shared across sites
The successful candidate will hold considerable experience at supervisory level within a hands-on nursing role with some exposure to dermatology, aesthetics or surgery, together with strong knowledge of CQC.
The business provides a professional and expert environment in which to develop and they are committed to training and progressing their people to the highest possible standards.
Package up to £40k + commission + benefits
Shift pattern - 4 long days, no nights
Right to work in the UK is essential.