4Leisure are recruiting for Leisure Assistants to join the team in a fantastic family orientated Health Club, set in beautiful grounds in the Surrey area. The role of the Leisure Assistant is to support in the daily operation of the Sports Club ensuring a safe, efficient and customer orientated service is provided to all members and visitors. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week working on either a morning or an afternoon shift.
- To assist in the day to day operation of the Sports Club, ensuring that all health and safety legislation and operational procedures are complied with at all times.
- Ensure that all loose equipment is erected and dismantled on time in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations and any approved codes of practice, and used properly by members and visitors at all times.
- To supervise the swimming pool to ensure the safety and welfare of all users in accordance with the company’s Swimming Pool Operating Procedure (SPOP).
- To co-operate with the Sports Club in all issues relating to health and safety under the provisions within the Health & Safety At Work Act 1974, the Club Health & Safety Policy, Swimming Pool Operating Procedure (SPOP) and any other subsequent and/or relevant legislation.
- To maintain the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the Sports Club at all times. Undertake routine cleaning duties as required by the Management Team.
- To maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of the Sports Club, its activities, membership structure and packages, and current promotions at all times.
- To carry out other duties as may be required to ensure the Sports Club operation is properly maintained to provide total customer satisfaction.
For this position the ideal candidate will hold a National Pool Lifeguard qualification or have the water skills to be able to complete the course on successful employment. We are looking for individuals with a keen interest in sports and fitness, with a pro-active can do attitude.
This company offers a great working environment, additional benefits and no weekend working! If this sounds of interest please apply today.