Leisure Assistant Opportunity - Harlow
4Leisure are currently recruiting on behalf of a well know leisure center in the Harlow area!
Full time and part time positions are available. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the leisure industry, demonstrate great customer service skills and work at a respected swimming pool facility with a fun vibrant team.
Your main duties will include:
- Supervising the pool at all times
- Deliver the highest level of customer service
- Undertake other tasks as required from time to time to ensure the efficient operation of the centre
- Assist with the daily water maintain requirements.
- Adhering to health and safety procedures
- To patrol the Centre maintaining good order by the users and assisting with general enquiries by members of the public
- Carrying out rescues when required
- General poolside cleaning
- Reporting to the manager on site
You will need to hold an in date National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and Enhanced DBS (or willing to undertake) to be eligible for this role.
Desirable skills but not essential:
- Coaching or sports coaching qualifications
- Recognised first aid certificate
- Awareness of health and safety requirements in a pool setting
Please note, this role requires weekend, early morning, and late evening availability.
If this sounds like a Lifeguard opportunity you are interested in and you are local to the Harlow area, then please apply today!