Leisure Attendant, Central London
Our client, a 5* Hotel & Spa in Central London is currently seeking a personable character for a leisure attendant role to assist with the spa’s daily operations and support the amazing team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and initiative. A real “people’s person” with a passion to deliver high standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To patrol the spa maintaining good order by the users and assisting with general enquiries from guests.
- Conducting Spa tours, showing guests to and from changing rooms etc.
- Assists with poolside duties, such as Plant Room operations and Pool Testing (training can be provided)
- Complies with COSHH and Health and Safety Standards.
- Complies with Brand Standards when cleaning and getting each room ready for the guest arrival.
- Will on occasion be responsible the opening and closing of the Spa Operation.
- Responds effectively to guest enquiries either by phone or face to face
- Some experience in a similar environment (Spa/Hotel) would be ideal
- Have a “can do” attitude
- Some previous experience working with Spa Facilities, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Pools.
This is a Temporary position in line to be made Permanent for the ideal candidate.
- £11.21ph inclusive of Holiday pay
- Weekly pay, on time every time
- No weekly pay roll fees’!
- Full Time position, on a shift pattern
If you are looking for your next step in the hospitality industry, and meet the above criteria apply today!