Leisure Attendant, South East London
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious 5* Hotel & Spa in South East London for a full-time leisure attendant role to assist with the spa’s daily operations and support the team.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and initiative. A real "people’s person" with a passion to deliver high standards. This is a great opportunity to take your next step in the hospitality industry with a great team and beautiful spa. The role is diverse so will give you a real overview of the whole spa operation and opportunities to work in all areas including reception and poolside.
Duties and Experience
- To patrol the spa maintaining good order by the users and assisting with general enquiries from guests.
- Conducting spa tours, showing guests to and from changing rooms etc.
- Assist with poolside duties, such as Plant Room operations and Pool Testing (training can be provided)
- Comply with COSHH and Health and Safety Standards.
- Comply with Brand Standards when cleaning and getting each room ready for the guest arrival.
- Will on occasion be responsible for the opening and closing of the Spa Operation.
- Responds effectively to guest enquiries either by phone or face to face
- Some previous experience working with Spa Facilities, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Pools.
This positon is a full time role offering good company benefits such a on site meals and competitive pay, working within a great team. If this opportunity excites you please apply today.