4Leisure are currently recruiting for a Duty Manager to work in a leading leisure facility in the South West London area. This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior lifeguard looking to take the next step in their career or an existing duty manager looking to move to larger facility.
For this role you will need to have a strong passion for health and fitness and understand the day to day operations of running a leisure centre. You will also need to be able to demonstrate outstanding customer service skills as well as having the ability to manage various teams across the centre.
An NPLQ certificate and PPO is required for this role.
Your main duties for this role will include:
- Opening and closing the building
- Managing various teams around the building
- Have thorough knowledge of all products and systems
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are complied with
- Administrative duties
- Responding to emergency situations
Salary for this role is £23,000 per year.
For this position you will be required to work a range of early and late shift patterns between the hours of 06.30-22.30, including weekends.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge and gain more knowledge within the industry, please apply now!