Maintenance Assistant – Holiday Park
Our client, a leading holiday park operator with fantastic coastal locations are now recruiting a Maintenance Assistant for a holiday park in Dumfrees. I am looking for a passionate and capable candidate with a background in general maintenance, repairs, landscaping, or gardening who strives to provide customers with an amazing experience each and every time they visit.
The main focus of this role is to carry out general maintenance duties in line with the planned maintenance schedule and to take a proactive approach to any maintenance or ground issues that you may identify in your day to day work.
- Ideally have experience within a maintenance trade.
- Have experience of providing quality grounds and landscaping work.
- A relevant tractor driving licence and experience of siting Holiday Homes would be advantageous.
- Experienced in the use of maintenance and gardening equipment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer focussed.
- Proven ability to work as part of a wider team.
- Passion to portray the company values.
- Desire to strive for success and achieve more.
Please apply now for more information