Marketing Director required for this expanding distribution business based in the Rayleigh area.
A long-established and well-respected name in the aesthetics sector and benefitting from a recent round of funding, our client is now experiencing an exceptional period of accelerated growth. They are now recruiting for a highly experienced Marketing Director to join their senior leadership team.
This is a diverse and challenging role that requires a real omni-channel approach focused on both B2B and B2C distribution.. Tasked with creating and implementing both external and internal marketing strategies this role will essentially determine the omni-channel strategic business roadmap.
Role will include:
- Development of defined strategies for several independent brands and their respective ecommerce functions
- Utilising analytics to influence direction and maximise sales
- Positioning the business at the forefront of the aesthetics and cosmetics sectors through targeted B2B marketing and brand awareness strategies
- Reshaping the business' ecomm functions and B2C offering
- Developing brand and channel experts as part of the key marketing team
- Board level reporting
- Working closely with the sales and logistics departments to effectively manage purchasing and supply chain
Experience at "Head of" or Director level within an omni-channel marketing role
- Exposure to multi brand marketing
- A recognised marketing qualification
- A strong ecommerce background
- A creative and responsive nature who has a history of exploiting opportunities
- Exceptional communication skills who can present at board level
- To love a fast-paced constantly evolving playing field with freedom to roam!
The business will provide the right candidate with autonomy and accountability whilst enabling the role through a substantial budget and the opportunity to expand the team.
Package up to £80k + bonus c50% + car + benefits
This is a part WFH role and accessibility to the office is essential