Marketing Manager required for this growing health and fitness brand in the Beaconsfield area.
Our client is a brand new ground-breaking entrant into the health and fitness market with a revolutionary proposition that is set to make waves throughout the sector.
This is a unique role for a real all-rounder who can use initiative, be creative and take a proactive approach to moving the business forwards in multiple directions.
Responsibilities will include:
* Driving both the local and national customer acquisition strategy
* Exploring new channels and partnerships locally and nationally for mutually beneficial relationship
* Building on the brand identity both on a B2C and B2B basis
* Developing a sound and consistent social media strategy
* Managing along with partners, all aspects of web and seo
* Using qualitative methods to steer campaign activity
* Maintaining PR relationships and ensuring coverage is consistent
* Copy writing
This is an exciting role in which you'll get to put your digital and traditional marketing skills to the test.
The business provides excellent opportunities for development.
Candidates must hold a recognised marketing qualification and have experience in a broad marketing role with a strong customer acquisition focus. A passion for fitness and wellness would be a distinct advantage.
Package c£40k + bonus
This is a part WFH role but candidates must be happy to travel locally on a regular basis.