Member Engagement Manager – New High Street Fitness Concept
My client is an ambitious and exciting fitness start up with strong growth plans and excellent financial support. The founders are proven entrepreneurs and are looking for likeminded, forward thinking and highly driven individuals to join their management team.
To proactively lead, manage and take ownership of the member journey. To be accountable for delivering a smooth onboarding process and monitoring of personal training operations.
- Having visibility of all members and clients across all sites making sure personal trainers are keeping in line with the expected company tracking process.
- Maintaining department operating procedures.
- Working closely with the wider management team.
- Delivering high-level customer service and care at all times.
- Dealing with all inbound inquiries for both members and personal trainers
- Onboarding new members and personal training clients onto the software and making sure they are ready to use/enter/book the gym seamlessly.
- Maintaining client feedback processes.
- Communicate all feedback and guest comments to management promptly.
- Making sure that personal trainers are following all processes for booking in clients.
- Planning and administering rotas, tracking daily attendance, keeping accurate records for payroll management.
- Making sure all sites are stocked and deliveries are tracked, on time, and dealt with.
- Create regular and effective communication channels throughout the business, especially with pivotal internal stakeholders.
- Experience of working within a process driven role
- Evidence of working in a customer driven environment
- Good Analytical skills / Interpreting sales data.
- Highly driven, ambitious and able to work at a fast pace
- A demonstrable passion for fitness
Please contact James on 01895 450640 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.