National Account Manager required for this fast-moving beauty distributor.
Our client boasts a outstanding reputation as one of the UK's leading distribution businesses with sole rights on a number of recognisable professional and consumer brands. With a diverse portfolio, they are continuing to expand their offering and a re now recruiting for an experienced National Account Manager to drive their retail arm. Focused on key retail account growth, this role will play and integral part in shaping the business' performance over the next 12 months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing key buyer relationships
- Drive trade spend ensuring efficiency and the objective of overall shopper engagement
- Translating the business's account management plan and vision into a compelling proposal for individual retailers
- Identifying and exploiting strategic sales opportunities
- Working closely with stakeholders to formulate joint business plans
- Understanding the category and channel strategy, ensuring customer account plans are aligned
- Updating and managing the supply chain in line with customer expectations
- Experience as a national account manager/ channel manager, representing supplier brands with retailers
- Hold existing relationships at group buyer level
- Experience with skincare brands or similar
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-starter, resilient and creative
- Outstanding communicator, with the capacity to manage across a wide range of stakeholders
Having experienced a period of considerable growth, the business offers excellent opportunities for development and progression. They provide a vibrant and collaborative working environment with a focus on celebrating success.
Package £50k + car allowance + bonus + benefits