National Health and Fitness Manager
A rare National Fitness Manager opportunity is now available for our client who operate sports and leisure facilities across the UK.
This role assumes the overall responsibility for the design, communication, execution and audit of the fitness strategy for the entire business. My client is looking for the national fitness manager to deliver an engaging fitness product whilst driving fitness innovation and new services. This role will hold total responsibility for group attrition, and this must be a key focus area during your first 6 months in post.
Reporting the Commercial Director, the national health and fitness Manager will shape and execute the fitness operating standards and overall strategy for fitness within this well-respected national operator.
Further Key responsibilities:
- Bringing to life innovative products and services to promote growth of the membership through retention of existing and recruitment of new members
- To develop and embed an industry leading retention strategy
- Create and develop fitness brand standards
- Ensure fitness operational procedures are consistent across all sites
- Produce an audit and review methodology to ensure that the SMS is relevant and is embedded appropriately and consistently
- Assist in any new site mobilisations or re-launches
- Create and deliver an industry leading fitness training and development program
- Ensure that knowledge is kept up to date in terms of market intelligence, including competitor and industry knowledge in general, and feed back to the wider business as relevant
This really is a unique opportunity for a true industry leader and I am looking for a candidate that has experience of developing and implementing fitness programme strategies that have directly led to improvements in business performance. You must be able to demonstrate you have driven and delivered improvements to income and added value in a commercially orientated environment.
A fantastic package is ready to be offered including strong basic, company car and benefits
Please apply now or contact James at 4Leisure Recruitment now!