Mobilisation Manager - London
Due to substantial growth and success our client, one of the UKs leading Residential Service Management companies is now seeking a Mobilisation Manager to head up their new openings in the London region. The Mobilisation Manager will take the lead from the initial instruction phase, through to the grand opening of the high end (private) facilities. The successful candidate will need to be a strong operator with experience in projects / new openings within the leisure industry, with a fantastic pipeline ahead we are looking for candidates that can hit the ground running!
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- To create and execute the mobilisation plan from the initial consultation phase through to opening
- Liaise with senior management and the estate management teams to support on all aspects of the facility opening
- To write, implement and train all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Recruit, train and align brand standards for all new staff
- Create the facility programme and offering available, i.e. opening hours, activities, services
- To work in conjunction with all parties and departments to ensure a seamless process
- Review, analyse and prepare reports of the mobilisation strategy, providing ideas for future improvement
This role is London based, with working from home when not at sites. Due to the nature of projects it may require flexible working, i.e. evening and weekend working at times.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a methodical, yet hands on character. If this sounds like you, please apply today!