Operations and Guest Service Manager – Exciting new Sports Entertainment brand!
North West London
c35k + benefits
My client is an exciting new sports and hospitality brand launching their first site in the UK in the coming months. I am looking for a proven Operations and Guest Services Manager to support the opening of the complex and the ongoing training, development and scheduling of all staff members.
This role is responsible for leading the guest reception team to deliver an exceptional customer experience. The successful candidate will also take charge of the day-to-day business functions of the reception, activity bays, staffing, customer bookings and overall guest journey.
- Lead, manage and coach the Reception team and speciﬁcally the Duty Manager and casual team.
- Ensure the front desk provides an exceptional, professional and friendly service to all customers.
- Full responsibility for booking and scheduling of the activities, other onsite gaming, wet bookings and communicating any booking queries to the restaurant team.
- Maintain high operating standards, including health and safety rules.
- Ultimate responsibility for department budgets, stafﬁng and department admin.
- First point of contact for guest queries on arrival, handling complaints and any booking issues.
- Communicate with the restaurant and bar teams on all guest issues, concerns and queries.
- Communicate with the sales and marketing team on any requirements for marketing support including collateral and printed materials.
- Working a variety of shifts, including holidays, nights, and weekends.
The Operations and Guest Service Manager will work under the guidance of the Operations Director but is expected to take their own initiative and get ahead of potential hurdles. There is a need for excellent communication and the continued maintenance of relationships with all Managers, Team Members, vendors, and Guests.
- Proven experience running a reception and bookings system
- Experience of hotel or hospitality management
- Experience running a high-volume restaurant, leisure concept or hotel
- Any knowledge of a sports entertainment environment would be helpful
- Experience and knowledge of databases, computer systems and IT
Please apply now for further information or contact James on 01895 450640 for a confidential discussion on your suitability for this role.