4Leisure are currently recruiting for a full time, permanent Operations Manager on behalf of a fantastic leisure facility in the Watford area. This is a great opportunity for an existing Operations Manager looking for a new challenge, or a highly experienced Duty Manager looking for their next step within the industry.
Following a large investment the impressive leisure centre hosts a range of facilities including a swimming pool, spa, AstroTurf pitch, gym, café and a large indoor sports hall and fitness studio.
As an Operations Manager you will be expected to manage the day to day running of the centre including leading and supporting your team, ensuring all policies and procedures are complied with whilst ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, be proactive and a great team leader. You will need to have knowledge of both wet and dry operations as well as the ability to drive revenue and sales in the club.
Duties for this role will include:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the centre
- Leading and coaching your team
- Reviewing the centres dry and wet side programmes
- Support with the recruitment, development, and training of new employees
- Driving sales and revenue
- Preparing annual service plans
- Contributing to the companies planning and delivery of the centres vision, strategy and growth.
- Delivering excellent customer service and staff engagement
For this role you will be required to hold an NPLQ certificate, Pool Plant Operator and First Aid at Work certificates. (Courses can be provided with for those with relevant experience).
This is a full position, you will be required to work a range of shift patterns including early mornings, evening and some weekends.
In addition to working in a state of the art facility, this employer also offers a strong salary and a fantastic working environment and company culture.
If you think this may be suitable for you, please apply now!