Part Time Duty Manager– Exciting new Sports Entertainment brand!
North West London
3 Shifts per week, Friday/Saturday/Sunday
c16.5-17k + bonus & benefits
My client is an exciting new sports and hospitality brand who have recently opened their first site in the UK in Harrow, North West London. I am looking for a Part Time Duty Manager to support the opening and closing of the complex and the ongoing training, development, and supervision of all staff members.
The Duty Manager role is responsible for driving game-changing hospitality and guest facing operations. As a Duty Manager you will inspire, engage, motivate and develop team members to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Lead, manage and coach team members
- Ensure the front desk provides an exceptional, professional and friendly service to all customers.
- Key responsibilities include; opening and closing the venue, cashing up and handling payments / memberships.
- Maintain high operating standards, including health and safety rules.
- First point of contact for guest queries on arrival, handling complaints and any booking issues.
- Communicate with the restaurant and bar teams on all guest issues, concerns and queries.
- Communicate with the sales and marketing team on any requirements for marketing support including collateral and printed materials.
- Working a variety of shifts, including holidays, nights, and weekends.
Duty Managers are expected to take their own initiative and get ahead of potential hurdles. There is a need for excellent communication and the continued maintenance of relationships with all Managers, Team Members, vendors, and Guests.
- Proven experience of supervising staff members
- Experience of hotel or hospitality management
- Experience running a high-volume restaurant, leisure concept or hotel
- Any knowledge of a sports entertainment environment would be helpful
- Experience and knowledge of databases, computer systems and IT
Please apply now for further information or contact James for a confidential discussion on your suitability for this role.