Programme Coordinator - London Bridge
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Programme Coordinator to join one of the UKs leading mystery shopping businesses. This thriving, innovative company provides their clients with insights into the experience customers receive when visiting their establishment or using their services. The role of Programme Coordinator is vital and is what makes the whole programme come together! Taking ownership of your own clients and requested mystery visits - it is then mission time to source, book and brief your shoppers to ensure expectations are exceeded, with the insights being completed and reported within the time frame.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Advertise your available assignments
- Source and match your shoppers with suitable assignments, matching experience, skill sets and logistics
- Train and coach your team members to ensure they fully understand the brief and reporting mechanisms
- Work to a high volume of tasks, within given deadlines
- Contribute fresh strategy and ideas within the team to continue developing the business
- IT literate and able to utilise PCs, phones and video recording technology quickly and efficiently
- Adopting the company culture, values and ethics
- To be receptive to feedback, always striving for more and to continue developing!
- Be able to work methodically, unaided and to a fast pace ensuring KPIs are continuously being met
- To be able to adapt, be flexible and overcome! Even is this means jumping onto an assignment if the business requires (this can often mean a enjoyable few hours out the office!)
- Finally, to immerse yourself into the supportive, team culture within the company – this in return promises lots of rewards, socials and career development
This company is within walking distance of London Bridge, an office based role Mon-Fri. In addition to the competitive salary and amazing working environment on offer, the company also offers several additional benefits including a bonus scheme, access to fitness products and a great social calendar!
If this sounds of interest, please apply today.