My client is an exciting and expanding Leisure and Hospitality business operating across the UK who are now looking for a Project Manager to take on the full responsibility of opening new sites. To be considered for the role you will be an experienced Project Manager from the leisure/retail/hospitality sectors able to work on a portfolio of commercial leisure fit-out projects at leased sites across the United Kingdom.
Responsibilities will include:
· Landlord engagement, agreeing brand requirements and discuss solutions.
· Establish the project brief, agree procurement process and set up projects processes.
· Manage Project end to end process, lead and coordinate suppliers' teams
· Ensure design specifications are being met throughout the project,
· Establish, agree and manage project programmes
· Manage the risk and change processes.
· Contract administration.
· Programme Management
· Financial management of projects - Raising invoices, tracking project budget and advising both internally and externally on project progress and viability
· Liaise with property and operations teams at appropriate times throughout process
You will also need to demonstrate:
· A proven track record of delivering high quality project management services across the full project lifecycle
· Ability to lead/operate on a multi-project environment.
· Confidence and an ability to work in a focused team.
· Confidence on advising clients on project related issues.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Facilitate meetings.
· Taking the lead on projects from beginning through to completion.
· A good team member who also sets an example for others to follow.
Qualifications, Professional Bodies & Training:
· Professionally qualified, or working towards professional qualification (RICS, CIOB, APM or similar)
· Degree or HNC level qualification
· PRINCE2 desirable
The role will be home based but you will be expected to travel to sites across the UK.
If you are ready for a real challenge as part of the next phase of this exciting leisure business, then please forward your CV with a cover letter supporting your application to email@example.com