Property Manager required for a six month contract in the Tamworth area.
Our client is a major spa and beauty operator with a diverse portfolio of properties across the UK. They are looking for an experience commercial property specialist to maintain their large existing operations including owned, leased and shared properties.
This diverse role will include:
- Handling all aspects of the day to day management of the commercial portfolio
- Lease negotiation and renewals
- Major refurbishment projects
- Organising Schedule of dilapidations with building surveyors
- Managing and repairing building fabric issues
- Preparing budgets
- Acting as primary contact for landlords
- Asset Inspections and Reports
- Considerable commercial property management with extensive L&T knowledge.
- Understanding of the relevant legal, economic and regulatory aspects of commercial property
- Knowledge of good practice Project Management approaches and methodologies.
- Highly developed influencing and communication skills and must be capable of planning and delivering complex transactions.
This role is offered on a 6 month extendable contract basis
Assignment rate £180-200 per day
This is a part office/WFH role with some national travel