4Leisure Recruitment are seeking a part time Receptionist for a fantastic new boutique gym, in the North London area. This Front of House, customer facing role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about health & fitness with reception experience, to assist the management team in offering a personalised and welcoming environment. The high end gym facility offers the perfect environment for members and personal trainers to workout in their own space with top of the range equipment. The shift pattern includes evenings and weekend, please only apply if this is suitable.
As the receptionist you will be the 'go to' person and as the first and last person the members see, it is imperative they have received the highest levels of customers service throughout.
Requirements and Duties:
- A natural ability to build rapport and deliver high-level customer service and care at all times
- A passion for Health, Fitness and Wellbeing
- Responding to all enquiries, including email / phone and walk-ins to the facility
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working, with a team player mentality
- Conduct regular Health & Safety audits to ensure the safety of fitness equipment and general gym environment
- Making sure the front of house area and overall gym is kept clean and organised
- Maintain department operating procedures
- Communicate all feedback and customer comments to management promptly.
This role would ideally suit someone with a strong background in leisure and fitness who has a great attitude. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, as well as be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Fitness Instructor and First Aid qualifications would be advantageous.
In return the company is offering; a highly competitive salary with bonus potential, membership to the gym and fantastic career growth within their innovative evolving brand.
If this sounds of interest, please apply today!