Regional Director required for this fast-growing medical aesthetics business.
Our client is experiencing and exceptional period of expansion and transformation. With a big reputation in the medical aesthetics sector, they are on course to entirely disrupt the sector with a ground-breaking new concept in the delivery of aesthetic treatments through a high street clinic presence. This operational role will see you spearheading not only the launch of the new venture but also the overall direction and strategy of the business so that the business becomes the one-stop shop for consumers surgical and non-surgical needs.
- Evaluate and bring to life a large scale transformation project
- Assess and refine product and service offering
- Lead and manage clinical and non-clinical teams across around 15 sites nationally
- Maximise commercial performance through team development and training
- Accurately forecast a multi-£m budget
- Ensure CQC registered status is maintained
The role will provide superb opportunities for development and progression as well as excellent financial incentives. This is a unique opportunity to make a real mark on a business whilst being supported by an established and well-funded entity.
This role is ideal for a Director level candidate who has a history of achieving commercial targets. A background in medical aesthetics and, ideally exposure surgical treatments is preferred.
Package c£90k + bonus c50% + car + benefits
Please note, this role will require extensive travel across the UK, with an ideal base around the south Midlands areas.