Registered Nurse required for this specialist dermatology clinic in the prestigious Harley Street area.
Our client is an established dermatology business with an excellent reputation and they are now looking to grow their team with an experienced dermatology nurse. Providing a broad range of clinical services such as photodynamic therapy, micrographic surgery, aesthetic treatments and more, this business is the go-to destination for everything dermatology.
- Delivering treatments and consultations at the clinic
- Creating and maintaining a sterile field, supporting with excisions and biopsies, taking bloods .
- Managing patient caseloads for education, application of treatments, dressings and post operative wound care.
- Promoting high standards of clinical care to patients across the board.
- Supporting the senior team with clinical audits and medical governance standards.
- Registered Nurse qualification with UK experience
- Excellent communication and patient care skills
- Flexible approach
- Ideal candidates will have exposure in a dermatology role
- Right to work status in the UK
- Must be able to work on a shift basis (days only) including some Saturdays
- Prescribing qualification desirable
The business offers excellent training and development opportunities
Package £38-45k + benefits
Full and part-time hours available