Restaurant Manager - Beautiful Holiday Park
We are on the hunt for the best food and beverage professionals in the UK! If you are working in hospitality this is an opportunity not to miss!
Our client, a leading holiday park operator with fantastic coastal locations are now recruiting a Restaurant Manager for a park in Morecambe, Lancashire. I am looking for a passionate and vibrant Restaurant Manager who strives to provide customers with an amazing experience each and every time they visit.
As the Restaurant Manager you will lead and oversee the management of all aspects of the restaurant within the main complex, driving industry leading customer restaurant experience, speed of service and performing within a safe and immaculate environment.
- Operate the restaurant in line with Brand standards, food safety, and health & safety guidelines at all times.
- Responsible for dealing with customer queries and complaints in the appropriate manner to ensure the customer gains the very best experience.
- Role modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times
- Ensure high levels of presentation are maintained both front and back of house at all times.
- Monitor and review all feedback from available channels and take appropriate action as required.
- Ensure the effective team levels are maintained both front and back of house at all times and prepare rotas in accordance with rota and wage/turnover %.
- Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service at all times.
- Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the best team through coaching, training and support.
- Assist the Head chef in ensuring the Food quality brand standards are met, regularly checking food is being served to brand specification.
- Ensure the Company Food Safety Policy together with a Health & Safety Policy to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all team members, customers, guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
- Lead individual performance through establishing clear expectations and agreeing targets through ongoing review, feedback and formal appraisals.
- Ensure that all new team members receive a high quality on boarding induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
- Consistently seek out new personal development opportunities including pre-existing courses found in the internal training brochure.
- To consistently build guest rapport and relationships within the restaurant through product knowledge and service excellence.
- Food Hygiene Level 2 and Level 3
- COSHH trained
- Proven experience in commercial awareness and business acumen
- Customer focused approach, this role is customer facing.
- Experience of leading and developing others
- Strong and effective communicating and influencing skills
- First Aid at Work
- Team player, willing to step up and outside comfort zone to assist all departments if required
Our client recognises and rewards the incredible efforts their staff make in helping holidaymakers create amazing memories at all their parks. If you want to be part of this incredible business, please apply now or contact James for further information. I look forward to hearing from you!