Sales and Client Experience Executive – Golf Club
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
We are looking for a Sales & Client Experience Executive to join our client at Wycombe Heights Golf Centre!
This full-time role will include generating revenue for all areas of this multi-faceted business.
We are looking for someone who is passionate in delivering sales results whilst maintaining excellent customer service in a friendly and welcoming manner. Experience of working in sales within the hospitality sector is preferred, but an outgoing, results driven individual with a passion for sales and service is key.
Wycombe Heights Golf Centre is a go to destination for families, visitors, and golfers, as well as being the proud golfing sanctuary to many loyal members.
The successful candidate will be proud of where they work. Aside from 2 fantastic golf courses, Wycombe Heights boasts a fantastic food & beverage operation and Top Tracer driving range, providing both golfers and people looking to find new, fun and innovative ways to socialise the perfect destination.
As Sales & Client Experience Executive, working both individually and as part of a team, you will report into the Senior Sales Executive. You will be responsible for achieving monthly sales targets across numerous revenue streams. Your duties will include:
- Handling customer sales enquiries from start to finish of events from golf membership, driving range, events, golf days, weddings, meetings, and Christmas.
- Ensuring excellent delivery of member and client experience through positive communication and engagement.
- Maintain a good knowledge of all our products and services, actively upsell to our customers.
- Maintain an accurate customer CRM and follow up at specified times.
- Hit and exceed completed call targets
- Understand customer needs and maintain accurate information to provide a solution-based quotation.
- Being pro-active with lead generation and help to build a local network.
- Help with marketing and sales initiatives.
- Working to retain members through service and initiatives.
- Conduct needs-based tours, tailored to our prospects needs.
- Competitive Salary
- Playing and practice privileges
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Generous Commission structure
- Fun and rewarding work environment where you will be valued and able to make an impact.
- Opportunities of progression within the group
Further working details
- 40-hour contract working a shift pattern across the week, including weekends and evenings.
- Flexibility to work across our opening hours (core hours between 9am-8pm).
- 28 days annual leave