Sales Executive / Events Co-Ordinator
We are looking for a Sales Executive / Events Co-Ordinator to join our team at The Shropshire!
This full-time role will include sales and coordination of weddings, functions, group golf and membership. Based in the sales office you will be responsible for the customer sales journey from initial enquiry be that via online or telephone, through to the day of the event.
The Shropshire is a busy weddings and events venue, we have a large marquee that can cater for up to 200 people and a beautiful 19th century farmhouse where we hold civil wedding ceremonies. We also have 700+ golf members and we host regular golf days and monthly/annual member events.
We are looking for someone who is passionate in delivering sales results whilst maintaining excellent customer service in a friendly and welcoming manner. Experience of working in sales within the hospitality sector is preferred, but an outgoing, results driven individual with a passion for sales and service is key.
As sales executive / events co-ordinator you will be responsible for achieving monthly sales targets across numerous revenue streams. Your duties will include:
- Handling customer sales enquiries from start to finish of weddings, meetings, events, Christmas, golf days and golf membership.
- Maintain a good knowledge of all our products and services, actively upsell to our customers
- Maintain an accurate customer CRM and follow up at specified times
- Understand customer needs and maintain accurate information in order to provide an accurate and competitive quotation.
- Monitor market trends and competitors
- Help with marketing and sales initiatives
- Working to retain members through service and initiatives
- Conduct customer show rounds
- Obtain customer feedback through follow-up calls and deal with any issues should they arise
- Be prepared to be hands on in the set-up and delivery of weddings/events/functions
- Competitive Salary
- Employee uniform
- Playing and practice privileges
- Lunch whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Generous Commission structure
- Discounted events
- Fun and rewarding work environment where you will be valued and able to make an impact.
- 40-hour contract working a shift pattern across the week, including weekends and evenings
- Flexibility to work across our opening hours from 6am until 10pm.