Senior Food and Beverage Manager - Harrow
Brand New Social Entertainment Venue
c35-38k + bonus
This exciting Senior Food and Beverage Manager role is based within a brand new sports and social entertainment venue in Harrow, North West London. I am looking for a proven Food and Beverage professional who will relish the opportunity to support the opening of the complex and the ongoing training, development and scheduling of all staff members.
The Senior Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for the entire food and beverage operation. You will be able to inspire, engage, motivate and develop the team to provide an outstanding guest and team experience.
- Lead a large team to continually provide great guest service in the food & beverage operations
- Have a strong focus on stock management and analyse finances and resolve any shortage in stock
- Have a strong understanding in costings, allergens and food hygiene
- Inspire, engage, and connect with managers, team members, and guests
- Coach and develop the department through delegation where appropriate
- In depth knowledge of every role within the food & beverage department and support in any role with a hands on approach
- Maintain operating standards, including health and safety and hygiene standards
- Drive accountability of leadership for department, including budgets, staffing, and people development
- Follow business trends, metrics, and reports to drive performance
- Previous experience running a high-volume food and beverage outlet
- Experience leading a large team
- Strong decision-making skills
- Self-motivated with high self-awareness and integrity
- Ability to drive change
- Openly receives feedback and coaching, and reacts accordingly
- Availability to work varied shifts, including holidays, nights, and weekends
For a full job description and to discuss your background for this role please APPLY NOW or contact James in confidence, thank you.