Senior Pool Engineer, London area.
Our client is a high profile health and fitness operator with a diverse portfolio of premium gyms and leisure facilities in London.
They are now looking to recruit a highly experienced Senior Pool Engineer to service swimming pool and wet areas across the portfolio. This role will include:
- Servicing, maintaining, and installing water treatment equipment within the commercial leisure industry
- Creating and managing PPM schedule across the business
- Maintaining knowledge of chemical dosing, UV, filtration, pipework & swimming pool water treatment plant
- Fault-finding and diagnosis of equipment
- Strategic planning and management of financial and physical resources
- Board level reporting
Candidates must have an electrical and/or mechanical based qualification and multi-site experience in the commercial pool sector. Knowledge of legionella control and domestic water systems would be desirable.
Salary £35-40k + van
Driving licence essential.