Sous Chef - Fantastic Holiday Park - Windermere
We are on the hunt for the best Chefs in the UK! If you are working in hospitality as a Head Chef or Sous Chef this is an opportunity not to miss!
Our client, a leading holiday park operator with fantastic coastal locations are now recruiting a Head Chef for a park in Windermere. I am looking for a passionate and vibrant chef who strives to provide customers with a quality service and will lead the kitchen team in bringing the menu to life!
As the Head Chef you will be required to provide a high standard of catering to exceed guest expectations within the company’s financial criteria. You will ensure the smooth running of the kitchen while meeting legal requirements
- Leading and providing the highest standard of cooking and service in all catering areas.
- To oversee the operation of the takeaway food unit ensuring food diaries, stock management and staff training procedures are carried out.
- Overseeing the management of the main kitchen ensuring food diaries, stock management and staff training procedures are carried out.
- Assisting in the provision of additional catering based events as required throughout the year including but not limited to owners breakfasts, owners parties and out of season events.
- Adhering to Food Policy and all legal requirements.
- Inputting and deliver menus and portion control.
- Hold Hygiene Level 3 certification.
- Have previous experience managing a busy kitchen in a fast paced environment.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be experienced in leading teams and people management
- Have exceptional planning and organising skills
Our client recognises and rewards the incredible efforts their staff make in helping holidaymakers create amazing memories at all their parks. If you want to be part of this incredible business please apply now or contact Tom for further information. I look forward to hearing from you!