My client, a beautiful wellness Spa is looking for a passionate and confident Spa Receptionist to join there team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever growing brand which focuses on holistic wellbeing. The Spa offers a wide range of signature Spa Treatments, as well as outstanding facilities and wellness classes.
- Be an ambassador of the spas brand and reflect their ethos through your service
- Be responsible, reliable and able to use your own initiative
- Be competent in using various computer programmes
- Have an eye for detail and maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and appearance throughout the spa.
- Meeting and greeting guests as the face of the business being the first and last point of call for the guest during their spa journey
- Conducting spa tours and informing guests of all facilities and areas of the spa and hotel
- Be knowledgeable about all spa treatments and retail products
- Giving all guests a personalised, individual service
- Making guest appointments over the phone and via email using your own knowledge to advise guests on treatments and packages available
- Also responsible for cash handling and end of day closing procedures
- Being responsible for client confidentiality at all times
In return my client is offering an extremely competitive salary of £21k pa, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, excellent career development opportunities and group wide staff discounts.
Ideally you will have previous spa experience or have knowledge of the spa and wellness industry. If this sounds like the perfect role for you or you would like more information, please apply today.