Spa Therapist Mayfair
My client a world-renowned British Skin Care brand are currently seeking a talented and passionate Spa Therapist to join their team on a Full-Time basis.
The Spa Therapist will be an excellent and dedicated Therapist who is passionate about skin care and always exceeded guest expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure that an informed knowledge consultation is followed at each client visit.
- Consult with spa management, prior to treatment, any client condition/situation that may cause harm or distress to clients during or following a treatment.
- Ensure treatments are carried out as required by the Company through relevant training that you receive.
- Ensure consistency and high standards of treatments are delivered on each client visit.
- Maintain the treatment areas to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and presentation according to the spa's policies and procedures.
- Ensure treatment room is prepared before client arrives.
- To begin and end treatments at the published time, ensuring that clients are not kept waiting for their treatment at any time.
- Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty Therapy
- At least one year practical experience
- Proven record of retail selling skills
- Previous experience working within a professional and high standard spa environment
£25000 per annum + 5% Retail commission on all sales plus gratuities. Excellent training provided. Attractive opening hours!
This is an amazing opportunity to join the flagship of the UK’s biggest Skin Care Brand! Amazing career progression opportunities with this iconic Skin Care brand. Get in touch for more information or apply today!