4Leisure are currently recruiting for a Duty Manager to work in an outstanding college sports centre in the Reading area. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to take their next step in their career within the leisure industry.
For this role you will need to have a strong passion for health and fitness and understand the day to day operations of running a sports facility. You will also need to be able to demonstrate outstanding customer service skills as well as having the ability to manage various teams across the centre.
An NPLQ certificate and First Aid at Work is preferred but not essential!
Your main duties for this role will include:
- Opening and closing the building
- Ensuring the set up of all sports equipment as required by the booking program
- Training and monitoring of staff (including the lifeguard team)
- Have thorough knowledge of all products and systems
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are complied with
- Administrative duties
- Responding to emergency situations
Salary for this role is £22,058 per annum.
For this position you will be required to work a range of early and late shift patterns between the hours of 06.30-22.30, including weekends.
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply now!