General Manager- Boutique Dance Studio
£30,000 – £40,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client is a unique and dynamic Fitness and Dance Studio in Central London. They are now looking for an inspirational Club Manager or General Manager to drive interest and membership as well as managing the day-to-day operations.
As the Studio Manager you lead a team of professional Studio instructors and service driven front of house team members. You will create a first-class member experience whilst ensuring the studio is commercially moving forward.
Other key responsibilities;
- Recruit, coach, develop and inspire your team
- Monitor and drive class occupancy
- Drive secondary spend
- Support the owners with business development
- Manage financial budgets and ensure the levels of profitability are achieved
- Own the Health and Safety manual!
- Ensure hygiene standards are maintained
- Liaise with 3rd party contractors
The successful Studio Manager will possess leadership experience within the premium/boutique fitness sector and have proven commercial achievements. Club Manager, Studio Manager or General Managers are welcome to apply.
A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required
For more information, please APPLY now or contact James at 4Leisure Recruitment