4Leisure are currently recruiting for temporary Swim Teachers in the Hemel Hempstead area to work in a local leisure centre. This is a great opportunity for a level 2 swim teacher who is looking to pick up some additional hours.
Shift cover available on Saturday and Sunday mornings as well as Monday afternoons.
As a Swim Teacher you will need to be enthusiastic, have a passion for teaching and be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to work with children.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Planning and delivering swimming sessions (1:1 or group)
- To make sure safety standards are adhered to
- To provide explanations and demonstrate swimming techniques
- Regularly assess swimmer’s ability and progress
- To provide assistance to the swimming co-ordinator/other swimming teachers in the centre
All shifts are paid at £20.00 per hour (inclusive of holiday) and pay is weekly.
An STA Level 2 or ASA Level 2 swimming certificate is essential!!