Trainer – Skincare Brand:
We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Trainer to join a premium skincare brand at their head office in Ascot.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work for a well-established and industry leading company, a real chance to further your career and make a real impact within the industry.
- Delivering high-quality professional training, ensuring all therapists are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to represent the brand effectively.
- Always uphold the brand standards and training excellence delivered in the training school.
- Contribute to the development of training courses & overall department.
- Attend professional beauty events and shows promoting the brand.
- Be a team player and get involved in all areas of the business where needed.
- Be flexible to work occasional hours out of usual business practice.
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Beauty Therapy NVQ level 3 or equivalent in both facial and body electrical.
- Hold a recognized teaching qualification.
- Have significant experience within the Beauty industry, especially within training or teaching.
- Be confident and comfortable with power point.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a confident and engaging communicator, with the ability to inspire and motivate.
- Be professional and enthusiastic about skincare.
The role requires you to be able to commit to working office hours Mon-Fri in Ascot with occasional out of hours requirements for events.
Salary of £35,000, 35 hours a week, finishing early on a Friday. Excellent company benefits.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Trainer then we would love to hear from you. Apply now to take the next step in your career and join a leading brand in the beauty industry.